SouthTex Steel Construction understands that every client has different needs when it comes to construction projects. That’s why we offer a range of services to help you meet your goals:
- Building Additions: Adding on to an existing structure means taking extra steps to ensure consistency in design.
- Custom Fabricated Buildings: We can create a structure that’s tailored specifically to your requirements.
- Design Build Services: Beyond building and erection, we also work with you during the design stages.
- Furnish & Erect Contractor: We’re happy to serve as subcontractors for a single-source solution that’s easier for you to coordinate.
- Pre-Engineered Buildings: Sometimes, an out-of-the box solution is all you need. We’ll provide expert guidance for a quick, secure installation.
- Retrofit Systems: Our team can upgrade older structures to meet current coding requirements and improve safety and structural integrity.
- Structural Enhancements: We can improve deficient framing conditions, strengthen weak supports and provide additional structural enhancements as needed.
While our specific expertise lies in steel construction, we have the knowledge and infrastructure to serve as general contractors for your project as well.
We also serve a variety of industries, so you know you’re in capable hands:
- Commercial: We handle construction projects for car dealerships, office buildings, retail stores, warehouses and many other commercial applications.
- Farm and Ranch Construction: Building projects that take place on farms and ranches may involve steps like clearing brush in wildlife-sensitive areas, or include significant landscaping.
- Industrial: Whether building recycling stations or working in oil field construction, custom steel construction is a critical component of any industrial building project.
- Institutional: Schools, churches, healthcare facilities and other institutions often have very specific needs when it comes to design and completion timeline.
If you’re ready to see the difference that an experienced steel construction contractor can make for your next project, please contact us online for a quote today. You can also call our New Braunfels office at 830.629.2443, located just outside the San Antonio metro area.